Lye On Siong Johnny writes:
 > Are there any other way to implement virtual domain apart from using vpopmail?

There are many ways.  qmail is in effect a tool for sending and
receiving email.  You can use it in many different ways, vpopmail
being just one of them.  You could use vmailmgr
(http://www.vmailmgr.org/) instead.  Rumor has it that IBM has a
virtual domain system based on qmail; I expect it's proprietary since
they charge very large amounts of money for it.  Or you could invent
your own.  I usually do that for my larger customers, because their
requirements are specialized and unique.  E.g. rediffmail.com, which
doesn't need virtual domains, but which handles ten million users.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Microsoft rivets everything.