Agreeably off topic, but 7.0 was the buggy/broken one.  7.1 has been running
smooth here for a little over a month.  The only problem I can find is the
version of GTK that ships with it, but that's solved by upgrading that
package.  Other than that, the only thing I'd complain about is (1) redhat
opens port 111 with a clean install no matter what and (2) 7.1 installs ssh,
but not sshd.  That's about all, so I'll shut up now ^^;;

David