Hi everyone

I'm still trying to utilize qmail with my web based mailing list.

my ideas.

1. instead of using mail program /usr/sbin/sendmail
I wanted to use /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qmtpd to send mail and it did not work.

2. Okay how about this, instead of sending these mails directly, I want to
queue them first and send later.  say I have 1000 emails in my mysql
database, when I try to loop through the emails and trying to send the mails
at the same time takes too long.  I can't have everyone wait long time since
the mailing stops when someone closes out the browser. so is there a way to
just queue them and have it send on the back groud.

does anyone know how to do this.  Is there more documentation on
qmail-queue.

recap: instead directly trying to send mails, I would like to queue them
initially and have qmail send mails in the back ground so no one has to wait
to finish sending mails but just wait to finish queue them.

thanks in advance

--Sudong