Hi,

My company runs quite a large opt-in newsletter (around 60,000 members,
growing by about a 1000 every few days), up to a few months ago we sent the
newsletter by using qmail-inject for every email address on the list (which
was slow).  So we started to use the qmail-queue directly (using the info on
the man page for it) so we give qmail-queue the message file with all the
headers, and also the list of email addresses.  Work well, and super fast
:-)

But last week one of our bosses found that Hotmail has a "bulk mail folder"
so all incoming email to Hotmail users which does not have there email
address in the To: field of the email, goes into this folder.  And because
we use qmail-queue, all the emails sent has the same To: fieild (we use the
email address for our site)....and therefore all our newsletters go into
there bulk folder.

So is there anyway of having the email address of the user being emailed in
the To: field without using qmail-inject for every message?  Looking at this
mailing list (which uses ezmlm) it seems everyone has there own Return-Path
made up of my email address on this list.  So if its possable to have a
different return-path for every email, is it possable to change the To
header and still use qmail-queue?

Any ideas?  We can't really use ezmlm as we have our very own customised
software for our mailing list which we have built and added to for years.

Thanks in advance,

Jon