Jon writes:
 > So is there anyway of having the email address of the user being emailed in
 > the To: field without using qmail-inject for every message?

You can use the following patch to qmail-remote, or if that's not
sufficient, I have a proprietary patch which allows substitution of
fields from a database, conditional substitution, paragraph
reformatting, etc.  It's a subset of the TRAC programming language,
and could be extended to be such.

<li>There's also the <a
href="http://www.ezmlm.org/pub/patches/qmail-verh-0.02.tar.gz";>qmail-verh
patch</a>.  This allows substitution of the recipient local/host parts
into the message.  Useful for inserting a customized mailto: URL for
list-unsubscribe into the body of the message.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |