Hi. I'm looking for info about configure qmail to use UUCP.
I have the following configuration

smail(sub1.domain.edu)

       |  dial-up

 -----------------------
|  smail(xxx.net)       |
|accept(sub1.domain.edu)|------ smail(domain.edu)
 -----------------------    sub1.domain.edu -> host.xxx.net

messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are delivered to xxx.net,
and four or five times a day it sends them (dial-up) to
sub1.domain.edu using uucp. I want to switch from smail
to qmail but I don't know where to start from. Is there
anybody who could help me. Where can I find info about
this kind of configuration?

thanks

--yapedu/xgnu

PD: I resend this message because when I send the original,
receive the follwing error message ???