Ok, the qmail faq says to put ``| forward "$[EMAIL PROTECTED]"'' into
~alias/.qmail-default, but that would appear to be for all domains, which I
do not want to do.

So, I put that line into ~vpopmail/domains/foo.com/.qmail-default, but that
resulted in mail being forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How do I get around this?  I'm thinking that it's something in
/var/qmail/users/assign, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this.
Ideally, I'd like the whole job to be done within /var/qmail, allowing me to
remove the domain from vpopmail.

In postfix, this is easy stuff with virtualmaps:

  @domain.com:@otherdomain.com

Is there nothing similar in qmail?

TIA,

--