Is there any way to discard any Email the mailer daemon generates?
Each day, the queue on our server builds up between 7000-10000 Email in the
queue that the mailer daemon's trying to return. (All spam, of course, the
return address being bogus in some way)
I have to run a script every night that deletes all DAEMON mail then restart
the queuing system in order to not have the queue utterly overload. (much over
15000-20000 in the queue and the system bogs down trying to sort out what
Email it's trying to send)  If I let the system sort this out on it's own, by
the time the 4 day waiting period was up there'd be 45000 Email laying about
the queue.

Or maybe some way to limit the 4 day delivery time to maybe 18-24 hours.
(This system is only for local delivery, it does no outgoing SMTP other than
trying to return Email)

Greg