We have a new ghost in our company. It's name is "Loss of Email". We
have qmail running since about 3 months on our mail server. Every now
and then people are complaining that they haven't received this and that
important mail. I usually make a test and it works, but the ghost
remains. Now, I already installed ISOQLOG, to analyze logs. But I still
cannot see WHO sent mail TO WHO and WHO receives mail FROM WHOM. Has
anybody an idea how I could filter this information from the log
files? Another idea I had is this: Every time qmail-send sends a mail it
would store a copy of it somewhere. How could I do this?
Thanks for any advice!
Roland