Hi,

I want my Qmail to be able only to send mail, NOT recieve. My smtp server is

a MS Exchange, but that shouldn't be a problem, I hope. I've been looking at

following control files:
me
defaulthost
defaultdomain
rcphosts
smtproutes
qmqpservers

I simply can't make it to work, hope someone can. Could someone please tell
me how to make it to work.

Thanks

Jan Bymark

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all copies of this message.