Thus spake Bymark, Jan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I want my Qmail to be able only to send mail, NOT recieve. My smtp server is
> a MS Exchange, but that shouldn't be a problem, I hope. I've been looking at
> following control files:

What madness is this?!
Why would you have qmail deliver through Exchange?  That way you burden
Exchange with load it can't handle and you cripple qmail's reliability
and RFC compliance.  I can understand if people want Exchange to send
emails through qmail or to relay to Exchange to hid the legions of
security desasters in it, but the other way around?!

Felix