Thanks for the fast reply. The output of qmail-showctl follows:

--------------- begin --------------

qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
user-ext delimiter: -.
paternalism (in decimal): 2.
silent concurrency limit: 120.
subdirectory split: 23.
user ids: 81, 82, 83, 0, 84, 85, 86, 87.
group ids: 81, 82.

badmailfrom: (Default.) Any MAIL FROM is allowed.

bouncefrom: Bounce user name is postmaster.

bouncehost: Bounce host name is ws1.

concurrencylocal: (Default.) Local concurrency is 10.

concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

databytes: (Default.) SMTP DATA limit is 0 bytes.

defaultdomain: Default domain name is waagen-schmitt.de.

defaulthost: (Default.) Default host name is ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

doublebouncehost: (Default.) 2B recipient host: ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

doublebounceto: (Default.) 2B recipient user: postmaster.

envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

helohost: (Default.) SMTP client HELO host name is ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

idhost: (Default.) Message-ID host name is ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

localiphost: (Default.) Local IP address becomes ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

locals:
Messages for waagen-schmitt.de are delivered locally.
Messages for ws1.waagen-schmitt.de are delivered locally.

me: My name is ws1.waagen-schmitt.de.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: Plus domain name is waagen-schmitt.de.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: (Default.) Message lifetime in the queue is 604800 seconds.

rcpthosts: (Default.) SMTP clients may send messages to any recipient.

morercpthosts: (Default.) No rcpthosts; morercpthosts is irrelevant.

morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

smtpgreeting: SMTP greeting: 220  [ws1.waagen-schmitt.de --- Waagen-Schmitt
GmbH].

smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.

timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.

timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.

timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.

virtualdomains: (Default.) No virtual domains.

I already restarted the server, which means that I restarted qmail. The
hosts you found with dnsmx are not my servers but my providers DNS servers.
The DNS I am running is just for my LAN and actually I only set it up for
qmail. We are still using a dial up account. What I want to do is to collect
all mail on the machine with qmail (ws1) and then using cron to send all
mail to our ISP's mailserver every 30 minutes or so. Same on the way back:
Using serialmail to receive every 30 minutes new email.

Regards,
 -Moritz