Dear,

The Perl "delivery" program is only used  to call safecat program,
nothing else.
Because this I think the safecat is failing sometimes.
The variables $login and $domain I get through the enviroment variables
$ENV{'RECIPIENT'} and after I split the address in two parts.
I use these variables when I run safecat program with the following
sintaxe:

system("/usr/local/bin/safecat /home/$domain/$login/Maildir/tmp
/home/$domain/$login/Maildir/new");

I verified how this variables get and if they are being splited
correctly. They always are getting and splited correctly.
Safecat program is the only one thing that probably is failing, due to
Perl program does nothing else.

Regards,
Cleiton