Charles Cazabon wrote:

> cyberruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I am getting the following error:
> >
> >     Sorry..i couldn't find any host named localhost.localhost
> >
> > where localhost is my machine name
>
> Post the real error message, and the unedited output of qmail-showctl.  Don't
> try to mask or hide anything.

I have attached rob.txt as the qmail-showctl  output and rob2.txt as the email
bounce

Thanks.

Rob..

qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
user-ext delimiter: -.
paternalism (in decimal): 2.
silent concurrency limit: 120.
subdirectory split: 23.
user ids: 64010, 64011, 64015, 0, 64016, 64014, 64013, 64012.
group ids: 1003, 64010.

badmailfrom: (Default.) Any MAIL FROM is allowed.

bouncefrom: (Default.) Bounce user name is MAILER-DAEMON.

bouncehost: (Default.) Bounce host name is cyberruz.

concurrencylocal: (Default.) Local concurrency is 10.

concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

databytes: (Default.) SMTP DATA limit is 0 bytes.

defaultdomain: (Default.) Default domain name is cyberruz.

defaulthost: (Default.) Default host name is cyberruz.

doublebouncehost: (Default.) 2B recipient host: cyberruz.

doublebounceto: (Default.) 2B recipient user: postmaster.

envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is cyberruz.

helohost: (Default.) SMTP client HELO host name is cyberruz.

idhost: (Default.) Message-ID host name is cyberruz.

localiphost: (Default.) Local IP address becomes cyberruz.

locals:
Messages for cyberruz are delivered locally.

me: My name is cyberruz.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: (Default.) Plus domain name is cyberruz.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: (Default.) Message lifetime in the queue is 604800 seconds.

rcpthosts: (Default.) SMTP clients may send messages to any recipient.

morercpthosts: (Default.) No rcpthosts; morercpthosts is irrelevant.

morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

smtpgreeting: (Default.) SMTP greeting: 220 cyberruz.

smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.

timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.

timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.

timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.

virtualdomains: (Default.) No virtual domains.