I wrote:

> cyberruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Post the real error message, and the unedited output of qmail-showctl.
> > Don't try to mask or hide anything.

> Sorry, I couldn't find any host named cyberruz.cyberruz. (#5.1.2)
[...]
> defaultdomain: (Default.) Default domain name is cyberruz.
> defaulthost: (Default.) Default host name is cyberruz.

This is expected behaviour.  You tried to send mail to "user".  qmail then
appended defaulthost, because the address didn't have a hostname.  It then
appended defaultdomain, because the host didn't contain a dot.

`man qmail-inject` will tell you more.  In essence, defaulthost and
defaultdomain contain incorrect values -- change them to the correct ones.

Charles