My Dear All-Knowing Administrators,

there is another problem which I failed to solve. Suprise, surprise... After
I installed qmail with the help of you guys and the [Life with qmail]
documention qmail is running. But not as I wish it to run. If I pipe a
message to qmail-inject it delivers fast and without any problems but if I
connect to the server or from the server to localhost it's responding but I
get a timeout. So the port is open but qmail is not coming up.
I know it's little information I give but I really don't know what to say
more. So if you guys could think about it and give me a hint or directions
it would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your weekends,
-Moritz