Greetings,

queue-repair v. 0.8.3 has been released and is available for download from
http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/queue_repair/ .

queue-repair is another qmail queue diagnostic and repair tool.  Details on
what makes queue-repair different from other tools are set out in
the included BLURB file.

Changes since version 0.8.2 include:

  -enforce checking of prime conf-split.  Use --i-want-a-broken-conf-split to
  force a non-prime split value in repair mode

  -add explicit -h, --help options

  -enforce checking of existence of basic queue directories to prevent
  accidental creation of queue in wrong place due to typos, etc.  Use -c,
  --create to force creation of a new queue

  -when creating a directory, force create missing parent(s)

  -fix --no-bigtodo to allow conversion of big-todo queue to non-big-todo;
  would previously auto-detect big-todo regardless

  -improve forced conversion of non-big-todo queue to big-todo or vice versa,
  and improve force change of conf-split for existing queues

Charles
My opinions are just that -- my opinions.