Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I broke my qmail server.  I tried to erase the mail queue.
[...]
>  qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)
>
> message when I try to send mail.  What did I erase, and how can I fix it.

You've got several options:

    -do "make setup check" from the qmail source directory
    -download, compile, and run queue-fix (link from qmail.org)
    -try my new program queue-repair, available from the link in my .sig

Basic documentation is now included in the tarball, and is also available on
the website.

Charles