rblsmtpd with qmail does not accept mail from a blacklisted
IP to postmaster@my-qmail-host, does it?

That seems to me like as a violation of rfc1123, 5.2.7 which says:

   5.2.7  RCPT Command: RFC-821 Section 4.1.1

      A host that supports a receiver-SMTP MUST support the reserved
      mailbox "Postmaster".

Well, my postmaster mailbox is supported, but I believe the
intention is that it should be able to receive mail.

One more desirable candidate for unrbl'ing is abuse@my-qmail-host.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       DK-2800 Lyngby