zenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, I'd like to use SMTP authentication for our roaming laptop users.
> What seems to be the best way to do this ? What is everyone using ?
> I've taken a look at the Qmail web and there seems to be a half a dozen
> options.

That's because there are at least half a dozen schemes which people use.
They all work -- they just serve slightly different purposes or
otherwise do things somewhat differently from each other.

SMTP-after-POP/IMAP and SMTP AUTH seem to be the two most commonly used
solutions.

Charles
  • Why ? zenn
    • Charles Cazabon