Hello!

I need to setup another qmail server, but this time it's going to be
unusual.
So far I was doing virtual domains in usuall way, by making entries in
virtualdomians (domain -> user), assigning those "Virtual" users their
homes (via users/assgin), and place there .qmail-accountname for every
virtual mail account.

It's a good way for small systems, it's even good if you have big number
of domains, but small number of account per domain.

But this time I need 1 or 2 domains with about 8.000 accounts.
Well, I guess that searching one of 8000 .qmail-* files on every deliver
will kill overall system performance.

Would you suggest better way ?
I was thinking about using full doman-user assignment via users/asign..

Greetings
-=Czaj-nick=-