On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 02:11:09AM -0400, Philip Mak wrote:
> I am using qmail to run a mail forwarding service. When the mail server
> receives a message at [EMAIL PROTECTED], it looks up the alias in a MySQL
> database and forwards the message to an e-mail address given in the MySQL
> database.

Why use a program delivery when you can use .qmail forward directives?
"man dot-qmail" for details, and create the necessary .qmail files
(probably .qmail-youralias in the same directory you put your domain's
.qmail-default).

--
Adrian Ho    Tinker, Drifter, Fixer, Bum   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ListArchive: <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=qmail>