I want to migrate my sendmail-server to qmail.

I have to decide to use /var/spool/mail with |/usr/sbin/qmail-procmail to
store the mails on the server.

But the qmail-pop3-server doesn't work. I use this command-line for the
server:

tcpserver 0 110 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup servername /usr/bin/checkpassword
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d /var/spool/mail

But ther's always this error-message when I want to fetch the mails:

-ERR unable to scan $HOME/Maildir

So I try the pop3lite-server and then it works perfectly.

Is this normal that the qmail-pop3d doesn't work with the /var/spool/mail
directory or must I hack the code?

What's the best solution? Use a other pop3-server!?

Any ideas?

Thnaks!

Severin Olloz