Hey folks...

Ok, its time to try to talk qmail into doing some virtualdomains for me.

I admit its rather annoying to only have the option of doing a -prepend
instead of mapping ala sendmails virtualusertable...

But I find NO equivalent for sendmails genericstable ?!?!?! Is this true?

To clarify, the genericstable rewrites the (presumably...I've always taken
it for granted..) From: and the envelope sender as apropriate on outgoing
mail.

for example,

robert31        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

mail sent from the robert31 local account would show as being
from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for all intents and purposes.

Is there a way to do this with qmail??

....david

--
        David Raistrick (deep in the south georgia woods)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]