David Raistrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I admit its rather annoying to only have the option of doing a -prepend
> instead of mapping ala sendmails virtualusertable...
>
> But I find NO equivalent for sendmails genericstable ?!?!?! Is this true?

Who knows?  We're not sendmail people.  I've never even heard of
"genericstable"; it's not like it's a standard technical term.

> mail sent from the robert31 local account would show as being
> from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for all intents and purposes.
>
> Is there a way to do this with qmail??

Hundreds of ways to do this -- ofmipd (sp?) and @fixme/fixup are two
that I can think of off the top of my head.  This question is asked (and
answered) hundreds of times in the qmail list archives, so you didn't
look very hard for an answer.  Search for "masquerade domain".

Charles