I have about 50 users and they are in 5 groups.
I want to copy each group user outgoing message to their manager like a cc /bcc message.
I already compile qmail with extra.h. and see the FAQ of administration part,
but I still don't know how to make each email message in individual files like a single queue.
Moreover, I think it is more convenience for me to setup a qmail can copy all incoming and outgoing email to a email account like forward.
Thank you for attentions.