Hi,

I'm working on redoing the qmailadmin code to support multiple
languages. Instead of doing some wierd tricky code, I figured
we can use the built in language environment variable from
the web server.

Does anyone know the name of the environment variable that
carries the language?

I'm removing all the hard coded english text from qmailadmin
and putting it in a file. So no "text" is compiled in.

Then we can do translation of the html templates and this
one file into different languages.
So when people connect to qmailadmin, it can automatically
display it in the proper language based on what the user
has set as thier language in the browser.

Ken Jones