Thomas Förster wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> when will qmailadmin be ready to allow users to create a new maildomain?
> I've seen this feature in globaladmin, but it's not working yet.

Global Admin is unfortinatly on ice. I have unfortinatly lost intrest in
the vpopmail software for various resons. I would be happy if someone
else could take over and complete the Global Admin code for vpopmail.

> We need this feature for our customers and i'm not able to code it myself,
> to few c/c++ expiriences :-(
>
> Thanks a lot,
>   Thomas

Best regards
 Michael Boman

--
Pager : out of order          | On the contrary of what you may
Mobile: (+65) 98 55 17 34     | think, your hacker is fully aware