on 7/9/01 5:44 PM, Rob Genovesi at [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake:

> It seems that there may need to be some error-checking when adding new
> popboxes/aliases etc.
>
> Since we can no edit forwards/autoresponders from modify-user it would make
> sense that adding an "mail robot" or new forward that has already has an
> existing username should come up with some sort of error response.
>
> example:  I create a new pop mailbox with username "rob".  I should then
> not be able to create an alias, forward, mail robot or list with the
> username of "rob".
>
> I was playing with this a little bit in different types of scenarios this
> weekend and getting all kind of funky setups...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've noticed this too.  I've briefly looked over it, and although Ken did
put "check_local_user()" back in before adding an autoresponder, for
example, it still lets you do it.  Not sure why.. seems like it used to
before the .5x series..

I'm working on some 0.59 stuff, and will take a look at that too (unless
someone already has).

Here's what I'm doing, in case anyone's interested:

1.  Moved the "CatchAll: xxx" message into it's own case so that it will
appear *above* the <TH> rows in show_users.html.  (some browsers put it in
different places)    -done

2.  Finishing out the mailing list stuff..
    * moving the show_subscribers and show_moderators into html templates
    * allow for editing of ezmlm-idx list attributes (similar to the create
list page)     -in progress

If anyone has any other ideas, or suggestions, let me know.

Cheers,

Bill Shupp