on 10/3/01 11:58 AM, Ross Davis - DataAnywhere.net at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
spake:

> I tried to make it work with a vpopmail install about a year ago and gave
> up.  Does it work with vpopmail?

I'm sure it will, although I haven't done it.  The reason I wouldn't use it
with vpopmail is that I'd need a separate install for each user.

> Is there a demo of it anywhere?

Yes.  There's a link on page I listed below.

> I had it working on a none vpopmail install some time ago, but I don't have
> any of them any more.  ;-)  I liked the functionality that it had, but the
> interface was not very intuitive.  This is where I would like to help in
> designing the additions for qmailadmin.

Sounds good.  While I don't know how soon these features can be implemented
(there are other more pressing things), you can start working on the
interface and submit them to the list.

Cheers,

Bill Shupp