What compile options did you use with vpopmail? That's the kicker.

Also, does Courier work for you? Can you POP/IMAP in and check mail?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.