I've installed all requirements which seem to be
working fine.  After installing qmailadmin,  the
resulting page simply displays non-ASCII garbage.

Scanning previous posts, including a ScriptAlias will
actually pull up the first page, but upon login the
usual junk appears.

Since the webserver runs as nobody, I can successfully
execute the qmailadmin script as nobody from a shell
and html is sucessfully generated.  Copying this html
output into another file in the same cgi-bin directory
correctly shows the login page, so I'm guessing I
might be hitting an apache setup problem?  Here's some
setup info:

qmail-1.03
autorespond-2.0.2
ezmlm-0.53 + ezmlm-idx-0.40
apache-2.0.43
qmailadmin-1.0.6
vpopmail-5.2.1
kernel-2.4.20
Red Hat 8.0

qmailadmin compiled as root with:
./configure
--enable-cgibindir=/home/webroot/qmailadmin/cgi-bin/
--enable-htmldir=/home/webroot/qmailadmin
--with-htmllibdir=/home/webroot/qmailadmin

apache httpd.conf:
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
  ServerName mail.test.com
  ServerAlias mail.test.com
  ServerAdmin root@localhost
  DocumentRoot /home/webroot/qmailadmin/html
  ScriptAlias /qmailadmin \
/home/webroot/qmailadmin/cgi-bin/qmailadmin
  ErrorLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/test.com-error
  TransferLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/test.com-xfer
  <Directory "/home/webroot/qmailadmin/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride All
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
  </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Can't seem to find a solution in the archives, so any
ideas / pointers / hints appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jonas