Check in your apache logs which paths and images you are looking for.

Tonino

At 23/03/03 23/03/03 -0800, OSC Consulting SysAdmin wrote:
Thanks for the help, but that doesn't work either.
I made the owner AND group apache and chmod'ed 600 to no avail.

====================================
OSC Consulting
Affordable Dedicated Email, Ecommerce, and Web servers.
!!! $199 per month 30-day CASH BACK GUARANTEE !!!
Effective Results -- System Administration and Consulting Services.
http://www.1osc.com

> On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 01:19, OSC Consulting SysAdmin wrote:
>> I've tried everything I can short of recompiling qmailadmin.  Does
>> anyone have any idea why qmailadmin can't see the images in the proper
>> URL ?? Does anyone know of a workaround that works ?
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> check the permisions on the images.
> it should be 600, owned by webserver's user, or at least, readable by
> webserver's user

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      [EMAIL PROTECTED]