Hello everybody -- I would like to pick up the pieces of this patch project and make it happen (if possible). What is the furthest anybody has come with this?

Just to recap:

The community wants SpamAssassin integration in QmailAdmin. We need the ability to apply SpamAssassin processing to incoming email on a per-domain or per-account basis. Forwards and aliases should work, where applicable. This means mangling the .qmail-default file (per domain) and individual users .qmail files (per user). The system should also support enabling/disabling this feature via a .qmailadmin-limits directive and provide some way for each admin to specify the path to the filter.

Please respond ASAP on this if you have any information as I'd like to get working today.

Derek

PS -- what are the chances of this making it into the main QmailAdmin tree if success is achieved?

Joseph Young wrote:

I have qmailadmin to show a check box that is checked if there is the
line,"enable_spamassassin", to .qmailadmin-limits. So the next step is to
have in user.c to add the line,"|/var/qmail/bin/preline
/usr/local/bin/maildrop /home/vpopmail/etc/mailfilter", in the user's .qmail
when it when user selects it.

I need help in writing the code to modusergo() in user.c to check .qmail and
to write to .qmail.