On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 11:27, Tom Collins wrote:

> I'd really like to see these systems working toward using per-user
> prefs stored in MySQL (see
> <http://useast.spamassassin.org/dist/sql/README> for more information
> on that feature) and eventually adding an interface as an extension to
> the modify user page where users can update their personal settings
> (adding addresses to a whitelist or blacklist would be a good start).

There is currently a project underway (in alpha) to integrate the
spamassassin prefs into horde-imp, which is probably the most logical
place for spamassasin prefs.  The project is at:
http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/sam for those that are interested. That'll
work alright unless you use sqwebmail as I do. There is also a php based
interface for setting spamassassin prefs at:
http://webuserprefs.pipegrep.net/

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice)
"Confrontation leads to anger...  Anger leads to fear...  Fear leads
to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems...  And this is
how the ancients fell...