> Yes, but in an open source project - who gets the money when you've had
> up to potentially hundreds of people who have contributed code,
> translations and time to the project.
>
> I agree with your theory - but the reality is (and I know because I've

Lets say; I am thinking of developer of month. Its easy to implement
www-voting
system for that.

We can use for example https://www.pubsoft.org/pubsoft.py/ to where people
can donate money to project
or paypal.

Maybe we can start from 50e, not lot, but people can buy some beers with
that. If this starts up, at least am am willing
to donate 100e/from each vpopmail/qmailadmin installations to this speed up
vpopmail/qmailadmin development project.

--
Eero