On Sunday 02 November 2003 7:24 am, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> Some days ago, I got question that I can't answer.
>
> Where to people can donate money if they want to speed vpopmail /
> qmail-development?
>
> Not inter7? Looks like they are really nowdays doing nothing about
> qmailadmin/vpopmail.

We at inter7 have been short staffed for about 8 months,
so we have not had as much available free time as we used
to have to work on qmailadmin/vpopmail. We have been
hoping the move to sourceforge would take the pressure
off us a bit so we can catch up on our workload and get
new staff up to speed.

Ken Jones
inter7