On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:39:08 +0200
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
after a harddisk error I had to get a new one and set the system up again.
I'm using Debian for os.

MTA I set up with qmail-src, tcpserver, vpopmail, courier-ssl, vqadmin,
qmailadmin.
Just as one would expect a email system set up :-)

I imported my backups, got everything working again exept for ezmlm.

When I try to create a new mailinglist just nothing happens. It just says
there are currently no mailinglists available.

I did a configure like so:

./configure --enable-cgibindir=/usr/lib/cgi-bin --enable-htmldir=/var/www
--enable-imagedir=/usr/share/images/qmailadmin --enable-modify-quota=y
--enable-ezmlmdir=/usr/bin --enable-help=y

With the old installation I didn't have any problems.

pop-accounts I can create and manage without problems, both with
qmailadmin and vqadmin.

What's wrong?