I'm running qmail+vpopmail+courier-imap/pop+qmailadmin

Vpopmail assumed that Maildir = ".maildir"
Qmail assumed that Maildir = ".maildir"
Courier assumed that Maildir = "Maildir"
qmailadmin assumed that Maildir = "Maildir"

However, qmailadmin was the only one that actually had hardcoded "Maildir". I got it to work with the rest of my setup by doing a simple search/replace in the source for qmailadmin.

I'll look into letting it be a configure option instead of an assumption.

Nate