[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello Peter,

The maximum number of alii/forwards is hard-coded into the source at 5. If you need more than that you should probably use ezmlm to create a list. Then you would only need one forward, and that would be the the list itself.

HTH,

Hi Mike!

I am no c programmer.
Do you know where I can modify this variable?

Hi Peter,

The file you would want to change would be "user.c". In my modified version of qmailadmin-1.0.24 the alii/forwards limit is on line #961. Here is the section of code surrounding it. This should help you find it.

    /* added to ensure no spaces at the beginning of e-mail addresses */
    while( *tmpstr == ' ')
      tmpstr++;

    count=0;
-->    while( tmpstr != NULL && count < 5) {  <-----------
    /* original line follows - added check for pipes
       fprintf(fs,"&%s\n", tmpstr); */
      fprintf(fs,"%s%s\n", (*tmpstr=='|' ? "" : "&"), tmpstr);
      tmpstr = strtok(NULL," ,\n");
      ++count;
    }

Have fun,