On Tuesday 15 June 2004 10:48 am, Jeff Saucier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First time sending to this list.  I'm running qmail on FreeBSD 4.8 with
> SPAMCONTROL 2212.  I'm trying to get qmail to use MFDNSCHECK to verify a
> valid MX record exists in the MAIL FROM: field.  I'm using tcpserver and
> included the following in a .cdb as recommended in the SPAMCONTROL
> install instructions
>
> http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/spamcontrol/README_spamcontrol.html :
> :allow,MFDNSCHECK=""
>
> When testing, I get sporadic results.  Some times I get rejected if I
> type an invalid domain (no mx record), other times I can successfully
> send a message using an invalid domain.
>
> Anyone have any success using MFDNSCHECK?  Any ideas?

this question isn't in any way related to qmailadmin.  You should probably ask
the qmail mailing list, or the author of whatever patch you used to add this
MFDNSCHECK functionality.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail