Title: MFDNSCHECK

Hello,

First time sending to this list.  Im running qmail on FreeBSD 4.8 with SPAMCONTROL 2212.  Im trying to get qmail to use MFDNSCHECK to verify a valid MX record exists in the MAIL FROM: field.  Im using tcpserver and included the following in a .cdb as recommended in the SPAMCONTROL install instructions http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/spamcontrol/README_spamcontrol.html :

:allow,MFDNSCHECK=””

When testing, I get sporadic results.  Some times I get rejected if I type an invalid domain (no mx record), other times I can successfully send a message using an invalid domain.

Anyone have any success using MFDNSCHECK?  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff Saucier

Technical Infrastructure Analyst

Dolan Media Company