On Thursday 07 April 2005 11:51 am, Soutien technique / Technical Support
wrote:
> Hello all, I'm new to the list,
> I was wondering if this would be an option.  I have several users that
> forward all their incoming mail to their blackberries, saving a copy in
> their local account as well for retrieval by pop3.  Currently, with
> qmailadmin 1.2.7, when "forward to" and "save a copy" are selected along
> with "Spam Detection", the forward is inserted in the .qmail file before
> the spam filter.  Would it be feasable to have the forward placed after
> the spam filter so that their blackberries are protected from spam as well?

it doesn't matter.  .qmail files are only linear in that the parsing goes from
top to bottom.  Each delivery instruction gets its own, fresh copy of the
message.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]