Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
On Thursday 07 April 2005 11:51 am, Soutien technique / Technical Support
wrote:

Hello all, I'm new to the list,
I was wondering if this would be an option.  I have several users that
forward all their incoming mail to their blackberries, saving a copy in
their local account as well for retrieval by pop3.  Currently, with
qmailadmin 1.2.7, when "forward to" and "save a copy" are selected along
with "Spam Detection", the forward is inserted in the .qmail file before
the spam filter.  Would it be feasable to have the forward placed after
the spam filter so that their blackberries are protected from spam as well?

it doesn't matter.  .qmail files are only linear in that the parsing goes from
top to bottom.  Each delivery instruction gets its own, fresh copy of the
message.

-Jeremy

Ah, I understand, so any significant spam filtering would have to be done earlier in the deliver process, with qmailqueue or something like that.