>> I tried it  but didnot get success. Can you specify what permissions
>> for do
>> i need to change in the html and images folders  to get the icons

First of all check apache's error logs to see what is the path that the
qmailadmin expects to look for the image files.

After that recompile an build the script again until it works...

issue the command ./configure --help to see all available parameters that
you can configure.

Or you can take the easy way and move the files in the path that the
current build of qmailadmin you have expects to find them.