Stefano Maraspin wrote:

Hello and sorry if I'm "spamming" the list a little lately. :-)
This time, I'm here to report a bug on the VQADMIN web interface.
If I remember right (someone correct me if I'm wrong), but VQAdmin is broke. Has been for a while. Inter7 (the people who write it) are working on a completely different package to handle this. I think Nick put it back in to make it easier for everyone else to create domains and such; otherwise you'd have to create a domain from the command line.