[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi everyone,

perhaps you can help me. I need to add some domains to the whitelist from
spamassin. How can i manage that?

How to enable autolearn?
Autolearn should be on by default. Adding domains to the whitelist is also really easy. Both will be modified in your /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file. In this file, look for use_auto_whitelist and make sure it has a 1 after it to turn on auto-learning for the whitelist. I also have to add a few domains to the whitelist for mailing lists and such. For example, I whitelisted pechanga.net, so to add this to the whitelist, enter it on it's own line in the local.cf file like this:
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This will give it an automatic score of -100, so as it fails (or passes, depending on how you look at it) spam tests, it would have to get over 105 points to be considered spam again. You may also want to adjust your required_hits variable and raise it a little. I think 5 is default, and I've raised mine to 6.5 which seemed to solve a lot of my false positives.