Ithamar Sagy wrote:

Hi

I checked my /var/qmail/control/badmimetypes

Any idea which one refers to bz2?
It's rather complicated. I had a problem with a PDF that had a signature that matched one of the blocked signatures. To find mine, I had to shut all of them off (comment them all out, including both files: /var/qmail/control/badmimetypes and badloadertypes then run /var/qmail/bin/qmail-badmimetypes and /var/qmail/bin/qmail-badloadertypes) then send the email. Once you get it, see if the first 9 chars of the file (seen by hitting CTRL-U in Thunderbird for example) match anything in the badmimetypes file. If *NOT*, then look at your badloadertypes file... Search the email messages for the signatures in badloadertypes to see if any match. badmimetypes only matches the FIRST 9 chars of the file, but badloadertypes can match ANYTHING within the file, so it could be matching something 300 lines into the file. My PDF file that was being blocked matched a signature in badloadertypes about 900 lines into the mime encoding.