Resubmitting this again…

From: Supriyo Banerjee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:15 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Fetchmail on a QMT

Hi,

Just installed QMT latest version on my server (offline, uses Dial-up to connect the Internet) and it has only one virtual domain. I have added the users and now when I use fetchmail to download the mails from our mailbox hosted on remote ISP’s server, the mails are downloaded properly, but the remain in the queue. The downloaded e-mails are not delivered to the mail boxes of the local users. Please note that the e-mail addresses of the local and the remote users are the same.

My ‘.fetchmailrc’ looks like this:

poll remote.server.name

          proto pop3

          user [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          pass “password”

          is [EMAIL PROTECTED] here

          fetchall

What is wrong here? Or is it that fetchmail and QMT can’t run together?

Thanks in advance…

SB