Erik Espinoza wrote:

Hi Supriyo,

I've never run QmailToaster with Fetchmail. I don't think this is a
very common configuration on this list, which is why you probably
haven't received a response.

However I typed the words 'fetchmail qmail vpopmail' into Google and
saw a lot of people claiming that this is compatible. Might want to
try the fetchmail mailing list for more information.
I use fetchmail to poll my account from the college and re-deliver it to my local email account. I think the problem you may be running into is that both domains have the same name. Try setting up another virtual domain with a different name and see if it delivers that way. Then you would just leave your reply-to address in your MUA to whatever you want people to actually reply to. Here's a sample of the fetchmail config I use to poll my mail:
set postmaster [EMAIL PROTECTED]
set syslog

poll gw.rollins.edu protocol imap authenticate password
       user "myusername"
       password "mypassword"
       is "college"
       smtpaddress millenia-llc.com